Bug Reports & Bug Collection
I wonder if that is a new error? Haven't seen that one before, might just be a format fail from our side, even though I don't remember touching them at all, just renamed them.
Have another bug to report! So excited! -.-

So, yesterday I saw this strange bug: It was the scary wave and, as you all know, our flashlights turn on. After the ending of the wave, a player's flashlight didn't turn off. What it did was to follow the player till the moment he left. The even more strange thing that happened was that the light of the flashlight remained at the spot where the player was last located before he left the server. And it remained there till the end of the map.

I don't know if you've encountered this specific bug before, but I don't recall seeing it or reading about it. Anyway, here it is, another bug. This wasn't annoying or anything. It's just the fact that the flashlight is supposed to be turned off at the end of the scary wave. And the fact that it did not, was strange.

That's all Squint
ghosts i say ..... ghosts
Well, normally that should be removed upon disconnect. I'll have an eye out for that, thanks!
Well when we play now and for example kill infernos the fire stay's in the field! So after the inferno wave the whole map is on fire Smile

This applies to the crawlers smoke and the sparks of the wounded waffle. I made a demo but when I checked it it doesn't show that Confused After few waves it gets really hard to see anything especially in small maps!
I guess that's a local bug inside your client, might be caused by a dropped packet on the internet side of things. I haven't changed any code for a long while now.
Other players was seeing it too! Anyway I'll check with players again and get back to you.

PS:
It started with the B3 Smile
yes i saw that too
few days ago i don't remeber map but all could see it (we had a little "chat" about it)
B3 can not be the cause, because it has nothing to do with what happens on the server, other than chat messages.
it was waaaay before b3
but in last few weeks it got worse i think