Bug Reports & Bug Collection
I never had that problem, but I saw couple of times players saying how they cant see anything from fire, but I saw just fine. No idea what could be the problem.
Well I had a run today and it works fine Confused

Luk can you check it out, even if it ends up with something from the user's side I think your chances are way better in figuring it out Thumbup
Well today i have been playing a bit and realize when you play on map and you die....and then fast move to spectator and again choose your role, you are spawned on map and you can normally play....... like guys evade death by going to spec and again join the game to play normal
I do this between waves to stack up some upgrade points and skip the useless uzi that medics get at first Smile
But if you do that in the middle of a wave you will wait for sometime to spawn unless there are a total of 2 or 3 players, which I see fair because sometimes they run out of bullets and they don't have enough upgrade points to buy.
I agree with sly...an it occurs only when there are few players...however these players are for some reason set before those who have just joined. Just saw that myself when i joined earlier...when i join, the time it takes pending the spawn i use to spec some new players if there are any...and this guy jweetar died a few seconds after i joined..he went to spec and rejoined and he spawned before me...that is a bit disturbing they should be moved to the back of the line.
mp_backlot is again and again coming while playing the game and in the middle map would suddenly change or afetr the vote
backlot is not even present in any .cfg of server or map rotation, this seems like a bug in RotU-Revolution 0.7-alpha Released on 01.11.2014
how to fix this?
Check your maps.cfg, by what you saying you have that map in map rotation....can you show here your map rotation? Your server starts normaly, you play some map and when rotating map it shows blacklot,or when you start server automaticly starts map blacklot?
Puffy,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=14645#post14645 Wrote:Check your maps.cfg, by what you saying you have that map in map rotation....can you show here your map rotation? Your server starts normaly, you play some map and when rotating map it shows blacklot,or when you start server automaticly starts map blacklot?
"i do not have that map in any rotation". Server starts normally, we normally play maps according to end of map voting but often automatically map backlot loads after end of map voting which wasnt even there and sometimes in the middle of map next map loads which is backlot while playing, its like random
maps.cfg is http://pastebin.com/10p9req0
Do you have those maps inside your usermaps folder?
Luk,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=14649#post14649 Wrote:Do you have those maps inside your usermaps folder?
Yes all maps are there.... what can be wrong RotU-Revolution 0.7-alpha Released on 01.11.2014