Partnership | TGB TheGamersBoards.com
Hello!

So wanted to introduce myself, i'm the owner of the forum TheGamersBoards.com ran the site for about 3 months now we currently run 2 Call Of Duty 4 servers(1 RoZo and 1 RotU-Rev but i'm adding more) we also have a few other servers(Minecraft, CSUnsure, DayZ)

I'm looking to start a partnership between My site and Puffyforum.com i'm happy to advertise your site on my board and i hope you do the same in return.

I understand this doesn't look the best me posting this thread when i have 0 posts on this site but i hopeing to raise my stats here and become a active and useful member of the community.

Our Servers
[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png]

I'm looking forward to hearing a response from you guys!

Thanks
Hello!

First of all I want to welcome you personally and want you to know that PuffyCommunity is the greatest and most awesome Community I ever met with the best Leaders Smile You did good to make this Partnership Request. My clan, oMG is Partner of Puffy Community too!
Anyway, unfortunately, I never seen you in-game / play together etc so I can't say something bad or good for ya or your clan.

What I can do is wish you good luck so yeah, good luck Tongue
Considering you have copy-pasted this exact same post to ix-treme.com's forum I doubt the seriousness of this application. Please explain yourself.
Luk,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=7120#post7120 Wrote:Considering you have copy-pasted this exact same post to ix-treme.com's forum I doubt the seriousness of this application. Please explain yourself.
Luk i have sent you a PM regarding this.
Thank you. The concern has been resolved and thanks for your application. Puffy will take the next appropriate steps.
Welcome,
I put your page link in our partner section...contact me when your banner will be finished so i can add it to your page link
Luk,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=7122#post7122 Wrote:Thank you. The concern has been resolved and thanks for your application. Puffy will take the next appropriate steps.
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience that was caused.
Puffy,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=7123#post7123 Wrote:Welcome,
I put your page link in our partner section...contact me when your banner will be finished so i can add it to your page link
Thank you i will PM you our banner once my designer has finished it.